6 x tomohawk lamb cutlets (or just regular are fine!)
250g dried borlotti beans soaked in water overnight - or 2 x small tins of good quality
1 bunch oregano
3 x cloves of garlic
2 x anchovies
juice of half a lemon
large leaf rocket
- Drain the borlotti and place in a saucepan and cover with water an add 2 of the garlic cloves and a stick of rosemary, bring so a simmer and cook till tender.
- Once the beans are cooked drain off half the water season with salt and pepper and cover with olive oil.
- To make the salmoriglio crush 1 small clove of garlic with a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle then add the anchovies and oregano & make a smooth paste now add a squeeze of lemon and some olive oil and give it a stir to combine.
- 4. Get your bbq, grill or pan nice and hot. Season the lamb with a little salt and oil then place on the grill and cook to your liking as it depends on how thick your cutlets have been cut.
- Once cooked let them rest for a few minutes and dress the rocket with a pinch of salt, squeeze of lemon and a splash of olive oil.
- Plate them up to your liking and finish with the salmoriglio.